Sunday, September 8, 2013

Hello, it's me, Brooklyn.
The adorable, cute and totally INNOCENT puppy.
Oh, did I mention INNOCENT?
Yes, how could an adorable, cute and INNOCENT puppy dog be guilty of anything?
Great, no need to see the rest of this blog.
Do not scroll down any further, OK?
OK?
Yeah, I didn't think so.

It's a lucky think that I happened upon this scene of toilet paper carnage that was perpetuated by my unbelievably messy humans.
Just look at this wreck that I have to clean up.
What? Oh, ignore the pillow (belonging to my messy mom) that has my tongue prints all over it. Yum, soft, fluffy, scented pillow with…hey wait a minute, you don't think that I did this?

No, not me!
What?, Ignore that trail of toys back to the scene of the crime, I mean the unmade messy bed.
Hey, this isn't looking too good for me, is it.
Let's see, toilet paper strewn about, a pillow somehow under my nose, a bed completely pulled apart (with a line of MY toys leading to it).
I'VE BEEN FRAMED!
I demand a new trial.
J'accuse…….Anyone!

Awww, let's just forget these little incidents, OK?
Now, if I can just figure out how to get the newspapers from the recycle bin, yeah, that's the ticket.

No comments: